2017 Highpower Program Guide
Here are the upcoming High Power Events.
ORPA High Power Events for 2017 have been suspended due to lack of a Highpower Director.
The 2017 State Highpower match will be held at the Alliance Rifle Club on May 14th. Many thanks to the ARC for their assistance!
Camp Perry Highpower Information
NOTE !! - ORPA Highpower Match Programs REQUIRE ALL competitors to wear EYE and EAR protection on the firing line.
Camp Perry is a military installation. ALL visitors should be PRE-REGISTERED and MUST have a photo ID.
All vehicles may also be subject to search by Military Police. ORPA will keep you updated. All ORPA matches are confirmed at Camp Perry. There are currently no Gate Guards.
All Matches begin at 8:00 a.m. Pits seal at 7:45 a.m.
Entries are accepted until 7:00 a.m. on match day with post entry fee.
NRA and ORPA (or respective NRA state association) membership is required for competitors
Current NRA and/or CMP rules will govern ORPA Highpower matches.
NO vehicles are allowed in the pits during firing - per order of Camp Perry Administration.
Highpower shooting is a position sport using rifle calibers as large as .35, usually .30-'06, .308 or .223. Matches consist of 50, 80, or
100 shots fired at a distance of 200, 300, or 600 yards from the target, in standing, sitting, and prone positions.
Ohio is the home of Camp Perry, the world's largest outdoor rifle range and the site of the US National Matches held annually in August.
Camp Perry is the ultimate outdoor range, the one which truly separates the best from second-best.
In addition, numerous local clubs in Ohio offer highpower matches, with a few hosting full course matches of 600 yards and many smaller clubs offering reduced target matches of 300 yards.
Highpower Match Bulletins
Match results will be posted here as they become available.
- 2017 State Service Rifle Championship
- 2017 State High Power Championships
- 2017 ORPA Bob Wright Memorial Long Range Championship Match
- 2015 ORPA Bob Wright Memorial Long Range Championship Match June 20
- 2015 ORPA Highpower Regional Results May 30
- 2015 ORPA Highpower Regional Match Scores
- 2014 ORPA State Championship Results
- 2014 Ohio State Individual Championship Class Results for June 28
- 2014 ORPA EIC Leg Match June 29
- 2014 ORPA Service Rifle Team Championship
- 2014 ORPA Service Rifle Championship
- 2014 ORPA Bob Wright Memorial Long Range Match
- 2014 CMP Marksmanship Clinic Match Scores
- 2014 ORPA Individual Awards May 10 Match
- 2014 ORPA Garand Match May 11
- 2014 ORPA Individual Awards May 24 Match
- 2014 ORPA Regional Highpower Match May 24
- CMP Marksmanship Clinic Match Scores June 15, 2013
Highpower Rifle match results may be found here.